A Park And Pigeons on a Mobile Device

Long time since I’ve done a status update.  Sorry about that.  I took an extended vacation in Hyrule, and since I’ve been back to work on the game, I’ve spent most of my effort on getting the game ported to iOS, so I didn’t really have much to report.

In any case, I’m happy to say that it’s finally working!  A Park And Pigeons now runs in a mobile environment using SDL and OpenGL ES.  There are, of course, a handful of bugs that were introduced in the process of porting the game (shadows aren’t working, depth maps aren’t working, the game crashes occasionally), but I’ll be working on those and hopefully some art assets this next week.

Here is a preview of the game running on my iPhone:

I’m going to try to get back in the habit of posting on this blog more frequently.  So check back next week!

Share this: